QTech3 HVLP Turbine
Getting down to detail with spray
This all-new range of turbines combines the cost-effectiveness of the QTech brand with the best in manufacturing from Canada.
Designed with the professional decorator in mind, these machines bring together in one easily understood range all the choices the trade looks for.
Trim and fine finish spraying. Particularly suited to spraying detailed trim and furniture, including balustrades, spindles,
panelled doors, skirting, architrave, cabinets, bath enamels, pianos and bespoke furniture.
USE TO SPRAY
Compatible with water and solvent based coatings, most would need to be thinned dependant on viscosity. Ideal coatings
include gloss and wood primers, cellulose coatings, solvent based top coats, wood preservatives and other coatings with a good ‘flow’. Not generally suited to emulsions or emulsion type products.
- Lightweight and portable
- Powerful and versatile – regardless of the motor stage
- Simple fan pattern adjustment from circular to wide at your fingertips
- Three fan pattern orientations – horizontal, vertical, circle
- Reliable, USA Manufactured 3-stage motor
- Heat Dissipation Chamber™ – dissipates heat resulting in increased turbine motor life
- Noise Reduction Covers™ – muffles the operating level by removing direct sound paths
- Rugged metal turbine case
- Quick-change friction fit filters
- Professional gun with U.S. Patented Fan Pattern Control™ – unique to Q-Tech
- Stainless steel needle, nozzle, and fluid passages
- 2-year warranty on parts and labour
Air Pressure 6.5psi
Motor 1400 watt
Weight 10.4 kg
SUPPLIED COMPLETE WITH
7.6m hose assembly
QTech SilverPro HVLP gun 1.5mm
Images: Gravity option pot above. Suction option pot below.