Our terms and conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Abode Spray Supplies (the Company) these conditions shall supersede any earlier sets of conditions appearing in the Company’s catalogues or elsewhere and shall override any terms and conditions stipulated incorporated or referred to by the Customer whether in the order in any negotiations and no variation of these conditions will be applicable unless accepted in writing by the Company.
- These conditions shall not affect any statutory rights to which the Customer may from time to time be entitled and which by law cannot be varied or excluded.
- The price for any goods may be varied by additions upwards by the Company in accordance with market conditions at the date of actual supply and the Customer shall pay such additions in addition to the quoted price. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing market conditions shall include any increase in the cost of labour and/or materials and/or transport. The Customer shall be notified in writing before dispatch if and when this condition is to be executed.
- Prices and terms of payment
- The Company reserves the right to change or withdraw prices for the products or services it offers for sale without prior notice. If the Company price for any product or service is increased, the price in effect prior to the increase will apply to orders received prior to the effective date of the increase and shipped within a period of 30 days after the effective date of increase.
- Prices are in pounds sterling (GBP) unless otherwise specified.
- All prices displayed on the website exclude VAT (unless otherwise specified). VAT is charged at the rate prevailing at time of despatch and as set by HMRC.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Company in writing, all taxes and other charges imposed by federal, state, local, or foreign governments on the manufacture, sale, shipment, import, export, or use of the products or services shall be added to the price and billed to and paid by the Customer. The Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company from and against all liabilities for such taxes or charges and attorneys’ fees or costs incurred by the Company in connection therewith.
- In the event that there is a pricing error on the website then the Company will not be bound to honour any orders made at that price. You will be notified immediately that this is the case and the Company will not be held liable.
- Export Laws
- The obligations of the Company are subject to the export administration and control laws and regulations of England. The Customer shall comply fully with such laws and regulations in the export, resale, or disposition of products.
- Quotations or proposals made, and any orders accepted by the Company from a Customer outside the UK are with the understanding that the ultimate destination of the products is the country indicated therein. Diversion of the products to any other destination contrary to the laws of England is prohibited. Accordingly, if the foregoing understanding is incorrect, or if the Customer intends to divert the products to any other destination, the Customer shall immediately inform the Company of the correct ultimate destination.
- Conditions of Use
- No condition is made or is to be implied nor is any warranty given or to be implied as to the life or wear of the goods supplied or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or for any use under any specific instructions notwithstanding that the purpose or conditions may be known or made known to the Company.
- Extent of Liability
The Company will not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage which is suffered as a result of any breach of contract by the Company, including, but not limited to, consequential loss to you and/or loss or damage to the property of third parties. In any event the Company’s liability to you arising directly from the Company’s negligence will not exceed the invoice value of the goods. Nothing in this clause will limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.