This Spraypack includes the 1 Membrane pump Cobra 40-10 basic unit with 5 litre hopper including 1 Set AirCoat regulator IceBreaker, 1 AirCoat nozzle ACF 3000 11/40, 1 High-pressure double hose and1 AirCoat gun AC 4600 Professional, incl. red air cap and holder.
Cobra® is an exclusive high pressure double diaphragm pump suitable for Airless and AirCoat applications up to 250 bar. Cobra® is the first high pressure pneumatic pump without packing.
The lack of contact between the material and the external atmosphere (the pump is completely sealed), the absence of friction in the fluid section and the minimum shear make it perfect for any kind of material including the most critical ones such as reactive paints (UV paints, isocyanates, acrylics) or highly abrasive materials.
The pump works with extremely low pulsation and creates a uniform paint flow, achieving a perfect spray pattern and superb surface quality. With its minimized internal volumes, the pump is designed to greatly reduce solvent consumption and material waste during flushing and color-change operations.
- An IceBreaker® pneumatic motor pressurizes the hydraulic section with a ratio of 40:1.
- The oil contained in it, transmits the pressure to the pumped fluid through the two diaphragms. While one diaphragm creates a suction, the other delivers the material.
- Special inlet valves and the sturdy diaphragm construction allow high frequency operation. While this would be problematic for the fluid section of a standard piston or bellows pump, it is readily mastered by the Cobra® high speed.
- A high delivery rate is therefore achievable with a very small pump volume.
- FAST RETURN ON INVESTMENT: The reduced paint section displacement and low operative costs ensure enormous benefit in terms of savings: Reduced solvent consumption = up to 60 % savings during flushing procedures compared to piston pumps, Less paint waste, Easy and fast color change, lower maintenance due to extremely low wear
- HIGH RELIABILITY: The long-life diaphragms and the absence of packings in the fluid section guarantee high reliability, even under the most taxing working conditions. The air-cooling system for the hydraulic stage keeps the hydraulic oil at a constant temperature and viscosity.
- Wood and furniture industry
- Carpentry shops and joineries
- Agriculture, construction and earth moving
- General metal industry
- Leather coating
- Water and solvent-based paints
- Wood coatings
- Moisture-sensitive materials, isocyanates
- Shear-sensitive coatings
- UV-cure materials
- Temperature reactive materials (acrylics, for example)
- Zinc primers
|Operating pressure:||25 MPa|
|Volumetric flow per double stroke:||10 cm3|
|Material outlet:||G 3/8"|
|max. delivery rate:||at 12 MPa 2.0 l/min|